Tuesday, April 05, 2005

April 5, 2005

I've been having a hard time keeping the website up to date, so I decided to give this a try. :)
Here's a pic of the kids from Easter:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The kids are doing great. Will has about 6 weeks left of pre-school and is doing very well. He practices counting to 100 and beyond all the time and loves to write and draw. I'll post one of his paintings once I figure out this whole blog thing. ;) He loves playing computer games, too. He's always asking if he can use the computer. He's pretty good at it, too.

Abby is Abby. She's such a sweet, yet sassy little thing. She loves pink and anything Barbie. She'll be starting pre-school in September. I can't believe she's really old enough to be going yet. Sigh. She likes to do puzzles and pretty much anything Will does. :)

Ethan is a "Log" as Ryan likes to call him. At almost 9 months old he has yet to roll over. He's done it accidentally, but he could really care less about moving. It's good that he's not mobile, though. One less kid for me to have to chase for the time being. He's a true momma's boy. He's getting better about letting other people hold him, but he really prefers his momma.

I'm going to try to update here every week, so, if you're interested, bookmark my blog and come back whenever you feel like it.

No comments: