Oh Sheri!!! These are wonderful, WONDERFUL!!!!!! Will is so gorgeous, Ethan is such an adorable little guy...and that Abigail of yours!!! I feel like I know her from looking at the pictures you take of her. All those expressions!! Peeking through her arms!! :sigh:
10 comments:
Beautiful!!!
I love you photog abilities!
You are amazing!
Oh, and cute kids too! ;)
OMG!! Those are wonderful!! You are so talented and your children are beautiful!!
STUNNING!!!!! You do such a wonderful job capturing theri different personalities! :)
:kiss:
Gorgeous, Sheri. Simply gorgeous.
wow Sheri, Those are gorgeous pics! (I'm sure it helps to have such cute kids though) :-)
Oh Sheri!!! These are wonderful, WONDERFUL!!!!!! Will is so gorgeous, Ethan is such an adorable little guy...and that Abigail of yours!!! I feel like I know her from looking at the pictures you take of her. All those expressions!! Peeking through her arms!! :sigh:
:applause:
Sheri, these are so amazing!!! I just adore your kids and you do such a beautiful job capturing them perfectly!
Incredible photos, beautiful kids! Bravo!
Post a Comment