Monday, September 18, 2006

Abby's first day of pre-school

She didn't want me to leave (she was telling me that in the last photo).

We'll see how it goes on Wednesday.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Emily said...

Abby is such a sweetheart! I love her! I hope she gets into the swing of things with it soon!

Hugs!

Wendy said...

She is so lovely, Sheri. You can see her uncertainty, too. And I see an Ethan head in the 2nd-to-last picture!

Layla said...

She is just so precious! I hope she loves her class.

Erin said...

Awwww!!! She is such a cutie!!! I hope she had a great time!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! How fun for her!

Valerie said...

Yay for pre-school! I hope she enjoys it now that it has been a few days. And I hope you are enjoying a little more freedom too!