Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Annual Day of Baking

Every year my mom comes over and we bake Christmas cookies all day long.

Just some documentation of the day. :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Emily said...

What wonderful memories for all of you!

So sweet!

Wendy said...

I love that tradition! My grandmother had MS, and I remember thinking as a little girl that it would be cool to have the type of Grandma that makes cookies.

I'm so glad your kids have that!

Erin said...

Excellent pictures and a awesome experience for the kids! I bet those will will treasured memories by all!!

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun!! I am jealous!!! As always such wonderful pictures of the wonderful family!

Anonymous said...

Great job capturing some wonderful memories and those beautiful children of yours!

Alison said...

The kids sure look like they take their cookie baking seriously! I'm sure they'll have great memories of cookie baking day, especially with such great pics to remind them of it!