Saturday, March 31, 2007

Been awhile

Here's a bunch of photos from the past several weeks...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

Brandee said...

All sooooooo beautiful, Sheri.

Your photos make me so happy.

:)

Erin said...

You capture such beautiful images!! I love the bath tub one!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I loves E's exprssion in the B&W pic....too cute!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, as always.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous shots, Sheri.

Anonymous said...

:wave: Beautiful pictures! I love the sleeping one with big bird. :)

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures as always! Miss seeing you and the kids.