Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moon setting and sun rising.

I woke up one morning while we were camping and could see that the sun was about to rise. I grabbed my camera and headed down to a rocky point on the water. To my left, the moon was setting and to my right, the sun was rising. It was really neat to see.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


6 comments:

Brandee said...

I absolutely promise you reading this entry and looking at these pics put huge goosebumps all up and down my arms and legs. I am a nut over beautiful skies, and these photos take my breath away... all those shades of blue, periwinkle, lavender...

:happysigh:

I love these...

Alison said...

Sheri, those are so beautiful! The shadows and lighting is all so perfect.
And it looks like you all had a fabulous camping trip!

Erin said...

Beautiful!!

Ana Melissa said...

Awesome photographs!
Perfect, as always. :kiss:

Emily said...

OMG These are amazing!! They look like posters or postcards. A-ma-zing!

Perfect!!!

Teri said...

AMAZING!!! You need to sell these to a postcard company!!!!!!