Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Older pics of Abby

I'm going through photos tonight from the past year and came upon these of Abby. The first is of her asleep the day after breaking her arm and the second two are of her while she was outside playing in the kiddie pool. I can't decide if I like the color or black and white better, so I'm putting both up. I know I have my mom goggles on, but I don't think she could get any more beautiful.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandee said...

It isn't just the Mom goggles, Sheri, anyone can see that she is strikingly beautiful! Those are wonderful shots!

Emily said...

Soooo gorgeous. No goggles necessary to see that.

I love her! Great photos!

Ana Melissa said...

OMG! She's absolutely breathtaking!