It's been a long winter. Too long. Abby and Ethan have been sick this week and it was time for some fresh air. It was in the 50's and sunny today, so we were outside for a couple of hours after the kids got home from school. They helped me clean some leaves out of the garden and we even found some green stuff growing underneath!
Will runs away when I get the camera out, so this is all I got of him.
Balancing on two camp stools.

Then flat on his back.

Ethan and Abby cleaning out the garden.



A little balance work.

Pretty girl and her silly little brother. Hard to believe that girl had pneumonia just two days ago.

4 comments:
Your kids are perfect. You capture such beauty in the little stuff, Sher! Great photos! They made me smile.
Will has gotten so big!!! Just love E's sunglasses, how cool!
Beautiful!! I love visiting your blog. This pictures are always so fantastic!
Wow...wonderful pictures...I can't believe how they're all growing up so fast!
Post a Comment