Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas

No, we didn't fall off the face of the earth. I just have been slacking on the posting of pictures. ;-}

Ethan waiting to open stockings at Grandma's house. Notice the orange cheese curl thumb...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ryan playing with Hannah Montana. (He was actually removing her from her packaging and bitching about her hair being stitched down.).
Photobucket
Ethan and Abby turned the camera on me.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Looks like Santa went a little too crazy.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Guitar Hero World Tour! Who Rocks??
Photobucket
Ethan and his "motor cycle".
Photobucket

Photobucket
I was just going to crop this to show Abby, but Ethan's face down there in the corner is cracking me up.
Photobucket
Ya think maybe this will help her get up in the morning?
Photobucket
Photobucket
Finally her own weapon to turn on her brothers. She looks crazed, doesn't she? That's my girl.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Scout opening his stocking. And by opening, I mean eating. He ate the little hanging loop thingy right off.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

What fun pictures!!